Chicken, Spinach, Sun-Dried Tomato, and Feta Pizza
Quick, easy, and healthy pizza.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 ounces spinach
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 ounces sun-dried tomatoes
- 3⁄8 cup feta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- pizza sauce
- 1 whole wheat pizza crust
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet on medium to medium-high heat.
- When oil is hot, add chicken and garlic.
- Cook until chicken is done and set aside.
- In another skillet, add water and spinach.
- Cover skillet at medium heat and wait for spinach to wilt.
- Remove spinach and drain.
- Spoon pizza sauce onto crust and spread to desired thickness.
- Cut tomatoes into small pieces.
- Distribute chicken evenly on crust.
- Cover chicken and crust with mozzarella cheese.
- Add spinach, tomatoes, and feta cheese.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until crisp.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION