photo by Lori Mama
- Ready In:
- Squeeze excess liquid from the spinach.
- Place 4 tortillas on a work surfaced.
- Spread 2 tablespoons pesto on each tortilla.
- Top with 1/4 cup spinach.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with 1/4 cup each cheese and chicken.
- Top with remaining tortillas and press firmly.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and cook each quesadilla until cheese melts and tortillas are golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- Trasnfer to a plate.
- Cut each into quarters before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!