Chicken Spinach Burgers
photo by Chef Gorete
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground chicken
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 1⁄2 cups roughly chopped spinach
- 1⁄2 onion, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat the bbq on high.
- Cut 5 squares of wax paper to make it easier to place the burgers on the grill.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the spices then add the ground chicken mixing just until blended. Be careful not to over mix.
- Divide the meat into 5 balls. Place the balls on the wax paper then lightly flatten and shape.
- Cook on high heat for 6 minutes per side or until meat is firm and the internal temperature is 165°F.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I was born in the Azores in Portugal, but have lived in Canada for the majority of my life. Baking is my passion, so I'm always looking for some easy and great tasting recipes....this site is perfect for it.