Chicken Spaghetti With Cheese Sauce
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked & drained
- 3 1 1/2 cups leftover cooked chicken or 1 1/2 cups cooked turkey, chopped
- 3 cups hot water
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon
- 12 slices American cheese
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Accent seasoning, food seasonings, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder, to taste
- Dissolve the chicken bouillon and melt the cheese in the hot water.
- Add the dry seasonings and the butter to the cheese sauce.
- Add the chicken or the turkey.
- Pour the cheese sauce into the boiler the spaghetti is inches
- Let the spaghetti and the cheese sauce simmer for approximately 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Note: If you want more cheese sauce, add 4 slices of cheese, 1 teaspoon of chicken bouillon and dry seasoning per cup of water. The cheese sauce should be an even blend of chicken and cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a journalism and French major at the University of Georgia who discovered the joy of cooking a couple of years ago. I spend my summer vacations making dinner almost every night for my family, which includes my two younger sisters (11 and 14), and leap at the opportunity to cook every time I go home for a weekend visit...unfortunately, cooking in the dorms is more trouble than it's worth! <br /> <br /><img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/projects/chef3.jpg" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com" /><a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"> <br /> <br /><img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/beartag_1_1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting" /> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/adopted_1_1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting" /> <br /> <br /><img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/projects/pacbanner.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket" /> <br /><img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/projects/200_PACpic.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket" /></a></p>