Chicken Spaghetti Supreme
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in pan in a single layer.
- Top evenly with green onions, mushrooms and tomatoes.
- Pour dressing evenly over chicken and vegetables.
- Cover pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and let stand 10 minutes.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks.
- Cook pasta al dente and drain well.
- Combine shredded chicken mixture and spaghetti, toss well.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this for dinner last night and it was great! Whipped it up in 10 minutes. We will definitely be making it again. The only change I made was adding a small can of tomato sauce along with the Italian Dressing. That gave it a more spaghetti like flavor and it turned out great! Thanks for the recipe!
I found a very similar recipe in a Kraft What's Cooking magazine, it's a pan fry recipe though which is how I make it. love how simple this is, I've used it in a pinch cuz I always have italian dressing and pasta, and add whatever vegis I have on hand, but mushrooms and tomatoes are my fav. and even tried it with shrimp as well, tasted just as great!