- Ready In:
- 1 lb thin spaghetti noodles
- 2 cups chopped boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 small yellow sweet bell pepper
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 small onion
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (1 lb) jar ready-to-use baked pizza crust, alfedo sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mild cheddar cheese
- Break spagetti noodles in half and boil in a large pot of salt water. Drain and set aside.
- Slow cook the chicken in the chicken broth.
- While chicken is cooking, chop yellow pepper, green pepper, and onion. Add the vegetables to the broth and chicken when the chicken is about 3/4 done. Let simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Spray the bottom of a 8x11x3 inch pan with a non stick cooking spray and add half of the mozzarella and half the cheddar to the bottom.
- Mix the evaporated milk and alfredo sauce together before adding it to broth.
- Add noodles to sauce, stiring around and making sure that all noodles are covered in sauce mixture.
- Add remaining mozarella and cheddar cheese to chicken spagetti, stirring very well.
- Pour spagetti into pan.
- Let cool and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I always seem to have spaghetti in the cupboard. When I run out of ideas I just automatically think ok I guess we're having spaghetti for dinner. Thanks to this beautiful and imaginative recipe I now have a new family favorite that will be going into the rotation at the request of the whole family. I followed the recipe to a T and I wouldn't change a thing. It would make great leftovers but there wasn't any left! Thank you to Ashleyhazel12 and your grandma.