MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A friend at work gave this to me for shrimp, and I spiced it up a little bit. My wife doesn't like seafood that much, so I decided to try it with Chicken.
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Cut chicken into stips about 1/2" thick In a skillet heat the butter and olive oil over medium high until the butter is melted.
- Add the parsley, basil, oregano and garlic.
- Saute for 3 minutes Add chicken and saute an additional three minutes or until white.
- Lower heat and continue to cook for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked throughout.
- If you like more sauce, additional butter can be added.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Richard, this recipe was very good. It was easy to pull together. I found I needed to add more flavors though it was a little bland as is. I added chicken broth, wine, capers, lemon juice and zest. I then thickened the sauce with a little cornstarch. We had the scampi over bow tie pasta. I will use this recipe again.Reply
see 9 more