Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce With Glucomannan
- Ready In:
- 1 lb chicken breast, boneless skinless cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Thai fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons coriander
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons stevia
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon stevia
- 8 g glucomannan (fiber powder, opt'l)
- In large bowl, combine all chicken satay ingredients. Refrigerate for at least an hour – up to 24 hours.
- Preheat broiler. Soak 10 bamboo skewers in water for 15 minutes to prevent from burning.
- Thread marinated chicken onto skewers and place on broiler pan. Broil 3 minute each side until edges are browned.
- Dipping sauce: Immediately before serving, combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Mix until creamy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!