Chicken Satay Couscous Salad
- Ready In:
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup ready-made satay sauce
- 2 cups ready-made couscous with sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cups spinach
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup avocado (optional)
- 1⁄4 red onion (optional)
- 1⁄8 cup sunflower seeds
- Cut the chicken breasts into cubes. Coat with satay sauce and fry until done. Cool.
- Prepare the couscous as directed on the bag. Prepared couscous should be around 2 cups. Cool.
- Cut the sun-dried tomatoes, tomatoes and mush the feta.
- Optional - cut the avocado and onion into 1 cm cubes.
- Toss everything together and sprinkle with sunflower seeds.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!