photo by clubfoody
- Ready In:
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 stalk lemongrass, bruised and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into 16 strips
- 16 bamboo skewers (soaked for a few hours)
- Mix milk, fish sauce, curry paste, turmeric, cilantro, lemongrass, garlic and red onions in a bowl. Place chicken strips and toss until well coated. Transfer to the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, soak bamboo skewers in a shallow bowl for 6 to 8 hours.
- Thread a chicken strip per skewers going back and forth. Place skewers on a baking sheet lined with foil and transfer them to a 350ºF preheated oven. Cook for 15 minutes then turn on broil and cook for another 5 minutes. Serve immediately with peanut sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
clubfoody.com is about combining fresh ingredients, herbs and spices. This is a fun destination for foodies who love new recipes complete with videos and kitchen tips.