Chicken Salad With Penzey's Sate Seasoning
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I had some left over chicken breasts and used them to make this salad. I liked it and hope you do too.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon penzey's sate seasoning
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and cut in bitesize pieces
- 1 tablespoon red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 15 grapes, halved
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper
- Mix and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION