From my collection of handwritten recipes.
- Ready In:
- 4 chicken breast halves, boned and skinned
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (16 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 green pepper, cut into short, thin strips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 cups instant rice
- Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces. Saute chicken and onion in oil in skillet until lightly browned. Add remaining ingredients, except rice; mix well. Bring to a boil, stir in rice. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION