Chicken Ranch Pizza
photo by Lori Mama
- Ready In:
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts (can use more)
- 1 (110 ounce) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1⁄2 - 3⁄4 cup ranch dressing (or use alfredo sauce)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, well drained
- 2 large green onions, chopped (or use 1 small yellow onion, sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Set oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a pizza pan.
- Unroll the pizza dough and press into prepared pan.
- In a bowl mix together the mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Bake the crust for 6-7 minutes or until the crust is light golden brown; remove from oven.
- Spread the ranch dressing over the partially baked crust, then sprinkle about 1-1/2 cups of the cheese mixture on top of the Ranch dressing.
- Place the tomatoes, mushrooms, green onions and chicken over the shredded cheese.
- Top with the remaining 1-1/2 cups cheese mixture.
- Bake (400 degrees F) for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.
- Immediately sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My husband and I love to try new pizzas and this was very tasty. I used the green onions and only had cherry tomatoes. I also chose to use fresh sliced mushrooms. I don't care for the canned variety. Unfortunately, in my haste to put dinner on the table, I forgot to add the Parmesan cheese. I'll try to remember next time. ;)