Chicken, Raisin, and Apple Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 medium apple (whatever is your favorite)
- 1⁄4 cup raisins (you could also use any dried fruits cranberry, blueberry etc.)
- 1 cup chicken, cubed (you can use the can or just a medium chicken breast)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise (I prefer miracle whip)
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry pecan vinaigrette (or your favorite salad dressing)
- - cut apple into 1/2" cubes.
- - cut chicken into 1" cubes.
- - mix apples, raisins, and chicken together.
- - In a separate bowl whisk together Raspberry vinaigrette and mayonnaise until smooth.
- - pour over the chicken mixture and toss to coat everything.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This turned out very nicely. I used canned chicken breast and since I didn't have any raspberry viniagrette, I used raspberry vinegar with a bit of olive oil and honey added. This was very quick and easy to make, but seemed like it needed a bit of spice to bring it together - I added a bit of sea salt and fresh ground black pepper. Thanks for posting - made for PAC SPRING 2011!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I like to cook, I like to take recipes I grew up with or have learned and alter them into something new.