Chicken Pot Pie Crepes
photo by Dienia B.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 16 crepes
- 5 cups chicken stock
- 3 carrots, minced
- 1⁄4 lb asparagus tips, .blanched chopped
- 6 green onions, diced
- 1 cup peas, frozen
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, diced
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 5 cups chicken, cooked, shredded
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- cook carrots in 1 c chicken stock.
- until almost tender.
- melt 2T butter and.
- saute asparagus first add onions and mushrooms and carrots.
- stir in peas.
- take out melt 3 T butter whisk in flour to make a roux stir in wine to make a stiff paste add enough broth to make a thick gravy add stock gradually add rest of stock and cook down on low 20 minutes.
- season gravy to your taste.
- you should have 3 cups of sauce add chicken to veggies.
- pour half sauce over and mix.
- mince the herbs fold into chicken mixture.
- add zest and lemon juice pepper.
- preheat oven to 350.
- grease 9x13 baking dish put in 1 cup sauce over bottom.
- spoon 1/2 c chicken mixture into each crepe roll into fat rolls.
- arrange them seam side down in baking dish setting close together.
- pour rest of sauce over top.
- sprinkle with cheese put half in freezer now with tinfoil on top.
- bake until sauce is bubbling and cheese is golden brown.
- serve 2 crepes each. if freezing half cover with foil and bake frozen for 45 minutes at 375 remove foil bake 10 minutes more until sauce bubbly and browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p style=text-align: center;>Hi! If you're looking for grandmas recipe, it might be here .</p> 8726272"