1. For the Roast Potatoes, slice 3 medium potatoes, skin on, and 6 medium sized mushrooms into a large bowl with a lid. Add 3 tbsp olive oil, and dried parsley, oregano, salt, and italian seasoning mix to taste. Shake vigorously until potatoes are coated.
2. Transfer to microwave safe container, and microwave for 3 minutes.
3. Bake for 20 minutes in 350 degree oven, in an open top baking dish.
4. For the Pesto Pasta, begin with a roux. Whisk together 1 1/2 cups milk and 2 tbsp flour in a small saucepan. Add 2 tbsp butter as you stir. Add approx 3 tbsp shredded mozzarella cheese, stirring constantly. Remove from heat once the sauce thickens.
5. Prepare two Knorr brand Pesto Sauce Mixes according to directions, set aside.
6. Slice two colorful bell peppers into strips, use two different colors of your choosing. Slice up 1 red onion, and mince 4 cloves of garlic.
7. In a large saucepan or a wok, sautee the garlic until they begin to become translucent. Add the peppers and onions, sautee for at least five minutes, stirring occasionally.
8. Add white sauce and pesto and salt to taste. Cook for another 5 mins, remove from heat.
9. Boil a box of whole wheat pasta, any variety of your choosing.
10. For the Chicken, slice 2.5 lbs of boneless chicken breasts into thin strips. Sautee 2 cloves minced garlic in 2 tbsp olive oil, then fry the chicken until the outside is cooked but not all the way through (about halfway).
11. Take chicken off heat and transfer to bowl. Rub the chicken in either chili powder or paprika (your preference) to taste, approx 2 tbsp brown sugar, and salt to taste.
12. Transfer back to frying pan, add 1/2 c red wine, finish cooking until chicken is cooked through, wine has reduced, and chicken has taken on a slight purple hue.