Chicken Penne a La Vodka With Spinach Tortellini
- Ready In:
- Boil water and cook penne and tortellini according to package directions.
- Brown chicken, adding seasoned pepper.
- Combine chicken, penne, tortellini, vodka sauce, and mozzerella in a 13x9 baking dish.
- Combine breadcrumbs and melted butter. Sprinkle over the dish.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the dish.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a teacher with very little time to cook, so this website is a lifesaver when I need a good, quick, easy recipe! Luckily, my hubby and two kids aren't too picky when it comes to trying new things, so we've got some good recipe ideas from this site. My favorite dish to cook is an Asian Beef Salad . . . I'll have to post the recipe on here. It's really good. I'm famous for my lasagna, and my super easy nacho cheese dip. As I said, nothing too fancy.