Chicken Pasta Saute
Found in Good to Go cookbook
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb pasta, any kind
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) package fajita seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, stemmed seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente.
- Combine the seasoning mix, bell pepper, and water in a medium bowl; add chicken and toss to coat.
- Sear the chicken mixture in a large pan over high heat for 3 minutes; set aside.
- Combine mayonnaise and both dressings in a serving bowl large enough to hold the pasta.
- Drain the pasta, reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking water.
- Toss the pasta in the serving bowl with the dressing, seared chicken and reserved water. Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION