Chicken Pasta & Peas
- Ready In:
- Cook pasta according to manufacturer's package directions.
- After pasta is cooked - Slice off a piece of butter and put into a hot skillet.
- Add chicken to the skillet and cook chicken until golden brown, stirring frequently.
- Turn the heat up to high, add cooked pasta, peas and remaining butter.
- As soon as the butter is melted, add the Cajun Seasoning and stir to distribute completely.
- Cook for another minute or two and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I was looking for a quick meal to use up some leftover cooked chicken, and this worked out great. I used the angel hair pasta, my leftover chicken, and canned baby peas. I liked the cajun seasoning in the pasta, and it was a combination I hadn't tried before. I think some sauted mushrooms and onions would really be great in this next time. Thanks for sharing!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a gourmet hobbyist chef that especially loves Asian cuisine and enjoy Kung Fu and Tai Chi. I am an accomplished Thai and Chinese cook and I own a Zojirushi NH-VBC18 rice cooker (The best home rice cooker in the world) for serious Asian cooking. I make sushi as well. I am a Christian who married a Jewish wife and am raising my children Jewish which means I learned a lot about kosher cooking over the past few years. (Though not all my recipes are kosher ;-)) Professionally, I am an Oracle Database Administrator and I own my own company - www.polysolutions.net