Chicken Parmesan (Low-Carb, Keto)
- Ready In:
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄3 cup almond meal or 1/3 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 egg
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup marinara sauce (I used Rao's Homemade Roasted Garlic)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- 3. Slice chicken breasts in half to make thinner pieces.
- 4. Mix almond meal/flour, grated parmesan, and Italian seasoning.
- 5. Whisk the egg in a separate bowl.
- 6. Dip the chicken in the egg, then into the "breading".
- 7. Place "breaded" chicken breasts on baking sheet.
- 8. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- 9. Take out of the oven and top each piece with equal amount of sauce and mozzarella.
- 10. Bake until cheese melts.
- 11. Serve!
Join The Conversation