Chicken on a Stick
photo by MsBindy
- Ready In:
- Cut the chicken into strips and put into a resealable bag. I usually will cut each chicken breast into 3 strips.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken together.
- Put about 1/4 cup of the marinade into the bag with the chicken. Turn to coat. Refrigerate for about 3-4 hours.
- Cover and refrigerate the remaining marinade.
- Drain the marinade from the chicken.
- Thread the chicken strips onto skewers.
- Coat grill with non-stick spray before heating.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for about 3-4 minutes on each side, basting with the reserved marinade.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
The flavor was good and I wish I could give this recipe five stars, but I thought it needed the addition of salt. I used regular soy sauce and I thought it would provide enough salt, but when I cooked the first batch on my girl pan in my kitchen it tasted bland. I added garlic salt to the second batch and it was much better, it even brought out the other flavors. I plan on making these again. Thank you for sharing.