Chicken Noodle Soup - Without the Soup
- Ready In:
- 2 large zucchini (cut into matchstick size pieces)
- 3 -4 carrots (diced up either by hand or in food processor)
- 1⁄2 stalk celery (cut into matchstick size pieces)
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) box frozen peas
- 16 ounces extra thick egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter
- precooked roasted chicken
- chopped parsley
- Cut up zucchini, carrots, and celery.
- Heat oil in skillet or wok.
- saute zucchini, carrots, and celery in oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper (to taste).
- Cook above veggies until they begin to get tender.
- Shred chicken while veggies cook.
- Removing any bones.
- Bring water to boiling for noodles.
- While water is heating up, cut up onion and garlic cloves.
- Add onion and cloves to veggies in skillet.
- Stir well and continue to saute.
- Cook noodles as directed adding salt in the beginning.
- Add peas and shredded chicken to veggie skillet.
- Return noodles to pot they were boiled in after drained.
- Add butter and parsley to noodles and stir.
- Put some of noodles in each bowl.
- Top with sauted vegetables.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!