Chicken Marsala - Ala Olive Garden
- Ready In:
- Pound chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap until about 1/4" even-thickness.
- mix the flour, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Dredge chicken pieces in the flour mixture, and shake off excess.
- Heat both oil and butter in pan over medium heat.
- Cook the breasts on medium for 2 two minutes on the first side, just until lightly brown.
- Flip breasts over and add the mushrooms.
- Cook for 2 more minutes and stir the mushrooms.
- Add the Marsala, cover and simmer for about ten minutes.
- Transfer to serving plate.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook, to feed people and to experiment. Unfortunately I have a very limited audience, so most of my creations are reserved for me alone. My BF is a sort of picky eater and all of my favorites he dislikes, so I'm learning how to get around lots of ingredients. Like mushrooms (so sad), tomatoes and onions... who cooks without onions? In this one way, it's almost a good thing that our schedules allow for only 3 meals a weeks together :-)