MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
tender chicken strip cooked in an aromatic tomato sauce with vegies, good for dinner parties.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 cup onion, sliced (but not to thin)
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic paste
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder or 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon msg
- 1 cup tomatoes, cut into strips, discard the pulp n seeds
- 1 cup capsicum, differnt colors cut into strips, discard seeds
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh ginger, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green chilies, chopped
- 3 eggs, beaten (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon oil (optional)
- heat oil and add onions & saute for 5 minutes.
- add chicken & giner n garlic paste n salt, n cook till the liquid from the chicken dries up.
- add the chilli n corriander powder, MSG, tomatoes & cook till the liquid released from the tomtoes has nearly dried up.
- add capsicum, soya sauce, ketchup, all spice, chilli flakes, ground black pepper, ginger strips, cook for 5 minutes.
- add corriander n green chillies.
- heat the 1 tbsp oil add the beaten eggs, salt chilli powdern make an omelte, whem done put on a plate cut into strips & add to the above curry. (this step is entirely optional, but i reall y like it with the omlete).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION