Chicken in Plum Sauce (Slow Cooker)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
In ‘The Everything Slow Cooker Cookbook’
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 15mins
- 1 1⁄4 cups plum sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 8 chicken thighs, skin removed
- toasted sesame oil
- soy sauce
- Spray slow cooker crock with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the plum sauce, butter, orange juice concentrate, and five-spice powder to the slow cooker; stir to combine.
- Add the chicken thighs; sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- Top each serving with toasted sesame oil and soy sauce, to Spray slow cooker crock with nonstick cooking spray.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION