- Ready In:
- Grease a 2 quart casserole.
- Add chicken, then spinach.
- Mix soup with mayo and spices, pour over spinach/chicken.
- Melt butter in fry pan, add crumbs and cheese.
- Spread over all.
- Bake uncovered at 350 45 min to 1 hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Great flavor! Easy , attractive, and full of lots of wonderful flavors. I halved the recipe and made a couple additions. I added 1/4 c. white wine, a 1/8 c. half and half, white pepper , and I mixed the dry breadcrumbs with some panko and some shredded cheddar in addition to the butter and parmesan.