- Ready In:
- 1 -2 lb chicken, cut into pieces (or use thighs or wings, dark meat works best)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar (or more, if desired)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄4 - 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (I like a lot)
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Combine chicken, garlic, onion, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix well. Remove chicken, reserving liquid.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and cook 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat and add soy sauce, water, and reserved liquid. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes, or until chicken is falling off the bones.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!