Chicken Enchiladas (Southern Living, February 2000)
- Ready In:
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 cups monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies, drained and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can tomatillo salsa verde
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- ripe olives, sliced
- cilantro, chopped
- Stir together first 5 ingredients. Spoon chicken mixture evenly over each tortilla, and roll up. Arrange in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Coat tortillas with vegetable cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Stir together sour cream and taco sauce. Spoon over hot enchiladas, and sprinkle with toppings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!