- Ready In:
- 1 cooked chicken breast
- 5 -10 corn tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 small onion
- 20 ounces green enchilada sauce
- minced garlic
- dried chipotle powder
- I boiled a whole chicken I had to make this recipe, but cooked chicken meat will suffice.
- Put a little sauce in the bottom of an 8x8 casserole dish.
- mix about 3/4 c sauce with 3/4 can of drained mushrooms, shredded chicken, 3/4 chopped onion,1/2-.
- 3/4 c cheese, and seasoning to taste.
- roll even amounts of mixture into tortillas in casserole dish.
- spread remaining chopped onion and mushroom on top and cover with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook and have been expanding my knowledge here for over a year. My fiancee moved in with me around the time I started frequenting this site because I had to make the same things taste different so we will not get bored. I am about to graduate with my BFA in Art Education in May. My wedding is in June, soooo my plate is pretty full physically and metaphorically... I think the greatest thing about this site is not only do you learn new ways to cook great tasting meals, but you also become more capable of making up your own recipes. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">