Chicken Enchilada Salad
In making my enchilada's, I kept picking at the mixture as I stuffed the shells. I guess I was hungry and didn't want to wait. So I put them on some crackers I had on hand and really like it.
- Ready In:
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chili peppers, diced
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper (jar)
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup monterey jack pepper cheese (grated)
- 1 lb cooked chicken (shredded)
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 15 -20 crackers
- Mix the first 9 ingredients.
- Spread on cracker and sprinkle with cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION