MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Anyone can prepare this. It is so simple yet tastes as though you've cooked a gourmet meal.
- Ready In:
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -2 teaspoon lemon juice (ReaLemon is fine)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 3⁄4 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Grease a 13x9" dish.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook broccoli slightly.
- It should still be firm.
- Cut cooked chicken into pieces a little bigger than bite-size.
- Arrange broccoli in baking dish.
- Place chicken on top.
- Combine soup, mayo, lemon juice, and curry powder.
- Pour on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Melt margarine and combine bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Not only was this recipe delicious it was fast and easy to prepare. I par boiled the chicken breasts for about 10 minutes and used raw fresh broccoli. I substituted grated parmesan instead of the sharp cheddar cheese. I didn't have condensed cream of chicken soup so I used Campbellâ€™s chicken with rice soup with an additional 8oz of chicken broth. The broccoli came out perfect and so did the rest of the meal. Thank you Susan for a wonderful recipe.Reply
My older sister used to make this dish for us years ago. I've been trying to find a recipe that is just like hers and I've finally found it in your recipe! Thank you! It is awesome! I followed the recipe exactly except that I boiled 3 chicken thighs and cut them up for the Divan instead of blsl breasts. Thank you so much for sharing the recipe. I think the amount of curry in this recipe is the perfect amount. Happy Cooking!Reply
see 12 more