Chicken Cutlets Emeril Style
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken cutlets
- 1 1⁄4 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Emeril's Original Essence
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- cooking oil
- Put enough oil in a large frying pan to fill about a quarter of an inch.
- Put burner on medium heat.
- In a shallow dish mix the bread crumbs and Essence till well blended.
- Dip chicken into milk and then coat each side in breadcrumbs.
- Fry each side till slightly brown.
- Drain on paper towels to get the extra oil out.
Join The Conversation
Delicious!!!!! My DH is not a big fan of chicken and after dinner he said "We could have this again". After I picked myself up off the floor I had to make sure to save this recipe to my favorites cookbook. Unbelievably easy with big taste. The seasoned panko is amazing as a coating and fries up so light and crisp. Thanks so much for sharing. *Made for PAC Spring 2010*