Chicken Croissant Bake
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 15mins
- 4 large plain croissants, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 1 cup swiss cheese or 1 cup mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken, cooked and diced
- 2 green onions, with tops,sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Arrange half of the croissant cubes in an ungreased square 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the cheese, all of the chicken and onions.
- Arrange remaining croissants over the top.
- Beat milk, eggs, mustard and salt.
- pour over casserole.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, but no more than 24 hours.
- Bake uncovered at 325ºF for 1 to 1 1/4 hours, or until tests clean.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 2 minutes more, or until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!