Chicken Crock Pot With Mushroom Onion Gravy
photo by Hungry Happy Family
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 6mins
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (4)
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon crushed peppercorn
- salt, for taste (optional)
- In a crockpot add mushroom soup and onion soup mix, mix well and add chicken breast and seasoning - crushed peppercorn, creole seasoning, garlic powder.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours, or on low for 6-8 hours.
- Garnish with Onion rings and FRENCH'S® French Fried Onions.
- Serve with Rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><strong><em><span>It’s all about Family - </span></em></strong><strong><em><span>Just a simple mom cooking for her hungry family. </span></em></strong><strong><em><span>As any typical family someone always has to be picky when it comes to food. </span></em></strong></p>