Chicken, Coriander, and Sweet Chilli Patties
- Ready In:
- 500 g ground chicken
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 egg white, moderately whisked
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 -2 dash lemon juice
- 1 -2 dash fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 8 cups shredded romaine lettuce (we call it cos lettuce)
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- Mix patty ingredients together, shape into 8 patties and pan fry with a little cooking spray.
- Mix dressing ingredients together, adding water a little at a time, to taste.
- Serve patties over salad and/or cooked rice with dressing drizzled over everything.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I was born and raised in the USA but now live in Melbourne, Australia. I have been here since 1999. My husband is Australian. We have two daughters (born May '05 and May '07) and a yellow Labrador. I cook mainly for my family. I do my best to feed them (and myself) plenty of whole grains and vegetables, with small amounts of lean meats and "good fats". Most of my recipes will lean in that direction, although sometimes I will post something that just tastes good!