Chicken Club Salad
- Ready In:
- For Croutons,.
- In a large bowl, drizzle bread cubes with spices and olive oil to coat evenly.
- Spread onto jelly roll pand and toast at 350 deg. for 15-20 minutes until golden. Let cool.
To cook chicken:
- Heat fry pan add chicken breasts and cook for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let the chicken cool for 30 minutes.
- Cut into cubes.
- 2 Cups basil.
- 1 clove garlic, minced.
- 1 Cup mayonnaise.
- 2 T. lemon juice.
- Mix together In a food processor, then combine basil mayo, cooked bacon, cooled chicken cubes in a large bowl.
- To serve, place on plate and top with croutons and cherry tomatoes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!