Chicken Caprese Alfredo
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Delicious and easy pasta based off of the classic Chicken Caprese dish (minus the balsamic vinegar, so it's kid friendly)!
- Ready In:
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 (12 ounce) package spaghetti noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, pearls
- 1 (15 ounce) jar sun-dried tomato alfredo sauce
- Dice up the chicken into bite sized chunks. Spread olive oil into skillet and cook chicken over medium heat until well done. Season chicken to taste with seasonings of choice.
- Cook the noodles as directed, return to the pot and add cooked chicken, cherry tomatoes, basil, mozzarella pearls, and alfredo. Mix until well combined and keep warm over low heat until ready to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION