Chicken Cakes Parmigiana
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups rotisserie-cooked chicken, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup pasta sauce, heated
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- In medium bowl, mix bread crumbs, egg, milk, Parmesan cheese and garlic salt. Stir in chicken.
- Shape chicken mixture by about 1/4 cupfuls into 8 (3-inch) cakes.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook cakes in oil 4 to 5 minutes, turning once, until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve cakes topped with pasta sauce and mozzarella cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Die hard Cleveland Indians fan GO TRIBE - loves spending time with my family, when we have the time, my DH and I love to golf. While I like to cook quick & easy meals for my DH and myself, I also enjoy spending a day or two in the kitchen preparing big family meals like for Thanksgiving.