- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, pressed, to your taste
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon creole mustard
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons creole mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Whisk all ingredients together until sauce is well blended.
- Melt better in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add bell pepper, green onions, and garlic; saute 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir together bell pepper mixture, chicken, and next 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- Shape chicken mixture into 8 (3 1/2-inch) patties.
- Fry 4 patties in 2 tablespoons hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Repeat procedure with remaining oil and patties.
- Serve immediately withRemoulade Sauce (recipe follows).
- REMOULADE SAUCE: Whisk all ingredients together until sauce is well blended.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello, I am Rhonda from Southern Indiana. Many of the recipes I have posted are my Dear Mothers. She was a Great Cook! My posting is A tribute to her. For All the world to see her recipes. I lost my Mother to Cancer on May 6th 2001. 7/19/05 Took in a Stray Cat! His name is ROCKY. I love this site! I enjoy all the recipes and when I get a good review it makes me smile. Because it is for MOM!!!??