Chicken Bruschetta Casserole
photo by Shrek278
- Ready In:
6 1 cup servings
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can of petite diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix tomatoes, stuffing mix and garlic just until stuffing mix is moistened.
- Spread chicken onto bottom of 3-L casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with basil and cheese.
- Cover with stuffing. Bake 30 minute or until chicken is done and stuffing mixture is heated through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!