Chicken Broccoli Stuffing
A quick, easy all in one meal. Delicious!
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces stove top stuffing chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 ounces each)
- 4 cups broccoli
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons ranch dressing
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil with oil.
- Combine stuffing mix and water.
- Spoon 1/4 of the stuffing mixture onto the center of each foil sheet.
- Top stuffing with a chicken breast.
- Top chicken with 1 Celsius broccoli.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese and 1 slice of crumbled bacon.
- Top with 1 tablespoon ranch dressing.
- Bring up sides of foil sides and fold to seal, leaving space for heat circulation.
- Place packets on a cookie sheet and bake 30 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Open carefully.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION