Chicken, Broccoli, and Stuffing Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 2 (10 ounce) cream of chicken soup
- 14 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 (6 ounce) boxes chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups water
- Bake Chicken Breast in a 9x13 baking dish at 350* for approximately 35 minutes. Drain fluids from baking pan, cube the chicken into 1 inch squares.
- Next Combine the soup, Broccoli and Stuffing mix with a cup of water in a bowl until mixed thoroughly.
- Place cubed chicken into the bottom of the 9x13, smooth stuffing mixture over the chicken, and cover with the shredded cheddar.
- Bake at 350* for approximately 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, dip and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I made this today, because it was simple, and I had all the ingredients already. It's simple and good, my husband LOVED it. I make way fancier meals a lot of the time that don't get this much praise! This one's going in the arsenal when I need to throw something together quickly. I followed the recipe ALMOST exactly. I didn't used chopped broccoli, just regular florets, and I used cheddar AND Velveeta, because I had it, and I like it. I wouldn't serve this necessarily if I were trying to impress anybody, but for a weeknight meal it's a keeper!