Chicken, Broccoli, and Almond Crepes
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cooked and finely cut up chicken
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 14 -16 crepes
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Cook broccoli according to directions on package; drain thoroughly.
- Combine above with soup, Worcestershire sauce, 1/3 cup cheese, almonds, and chicken; mix well.
- Fill crepes; roll up; place in shallow sprayed baking dish.
- For the topping, combine the mayonnaise and milk and spread over crepes.
- Sprinkle with the 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Heat in a 350 degree oven till bubbly--about 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>John 3:3 <br />Psalm 91 <br /><br />We are born-again Christians and love the Lord Jesus Christ with all our being.? We attend a small Christian and Missionary Alliance church in our town.? <a href=http://www.cmalliance.org>http://www.cmalliance.org</a><br /><br />My family consists of my husband who was a microbiologist but is now retired, two children (daughter and son), four grandchildren, and soon to be two great grandchildren, a girl and a boy. I homeschooled my oldest granddaughter up to a senior in high school. She is now 29 years old. My oldest grandson, who is now 25; my youngest grandson, age 20; my youngest granddaughter is in seventh-grade. Our oldest granddaughter blessed us with our first great granddaughter and soon to be great grandson.? She is the cutest little one.? I love them all. <br /><br />Hosta is my favorite plant, the only plant I own. I now have 123 varieties and they all have names. I add to them each year. I love to do cross stitch, paint, scrapbook, and rubber stamping. <br /><br />I have a rare genetic lung disase called Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency (Type ZZ) that most people have not even heard about. Most doctors may have heard of it but don't know an awful lot about it and so many times it goes misdiagnosed. Feel free to z-mail me if you want to know more about it or go to the website?<a href=http://www.alphaone.org/>http://www.alphaone.org/</a></p>