Chicken Breasts with Rosemary Honey Butter.
photo by Jubes
- Ready In:
- Rosemary Honey Butter--Mix all ingredients in blender till smooth.
- Chicken--Pound chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap to 1/4" thick.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush chicken well with Rosemary Honey Butter.
- Grill until well-browned and cooked through, about 10 minutes, brushing occasionally with Rosemary Honey Butter.
- Using only what you need to keep chicken basted.
- Refrigerate left over butter for biscuits, rolls, other bread or for grilled pork or fish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
*Made and Reviewed as part of the Aussie/NZ August 2007 Recipe Swap* Very simple to make and great flavours. The chicken was deliciously moist and tender. Served with new steamed potatoes with some of the extra flavoured butter. Chicken done this way would be great for a BBQ. Photo also being posted