Chicken Breasts Dijon
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 13x9x2 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
- In small dish, mix the mustard, oil and wine.
- Place the chicken in pan and brush with mustard mixture.
- Sprinkle with pepper and mustard seed.
- Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until juice of chicken is no longer pink when center of thickest pieces are cut.
- Transfer to serving dish and garnish with fresh parsley.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Boy, did I ever appreciate the hands-off ease of this reicpe tonight. I had very little energy after work and this recipe was a life-saver. The flavor is great, too. I really loved the mustard seed topping!! Loved the crunch and was surprised it wasn't too powerful of a flavor. It was great. Thanks!
We enjoyed this easy to make chicken. Made a scaled down version - using a smaller pan. Made as posted. The ingredients came together to make for well flavored moist chicken. Served with a green salad this made for a lovely lunch. Thank you Paula - for another of your recipes that made it to my keepers.