Chicken Breast Wrapped in Bacon With Mushroom Wine Sauce
- Ready In:
- 2 chicken breasts
- white pepper
- 4 slices thick slab bacon, sliced
- 1⁄8 cup butter
- 1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Place the chicken breast on a plate and lightly season with white pepper.
- Wrap the chicken breast with two strips of bacon using toothpicks to hold bacon in place.
- Heat a skillet and lightly cover with oil.
- Add the chicken breasts and brown all sides of the bacon and finish cooking.
- Remove the cooked chicken pieces and keep warm.
- Add the butter to the same pan and melt; add the mushrooms and garlic.
- Saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the wine and cream, blending the mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Plate the bacon wrap chicken breast and serve with the mushroom wine sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!