Chicken & Bell Pepper Tortellini Fra Diavolo
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Wildtree foods Simple Gourmet menu
- Ready In:
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (cubed or bite size pieces)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (diced)
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1⁄4 of a medium red onion (diced)
- 6 ounces tomato puree (or sauce)
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon spices, blend (Wildtree blend Hot & Spicy Fra Diavolo )
- 19 ounces frozen 3 cheese tortellini (about 5 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- shredded parmesan cheese (for topping)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and grapeseed oil to skillet, sauté for 10-12 minutes, until chicken is cooked through, add veggies to skillet.
- Meanwhile, bring water to a boil in a separate saucepan. Add frozen tortellini, and cook about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Add tortellini to the skillet, along with optional ½ tsp salt, and ½ cup heavy cream. Stir and heat 3-5 more minutes.
- Serve topped with parmesan cheese if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION