Chicken Apple Sandwich Spread
- Ready In:
- 2 cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup chopped apple
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cashews
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, apple, cucumber and cashews.
- In another bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sugar, onion powder, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Add to the chicken mixture and mix well.
- NOTE: Should be prepared the day of the party because of the apples and mayonnaise.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Very cool sandwich spread recipe. It had a slightly sweet flavor from the apples that went well with the saltiness of the cashews. I thought that was a great combination of flavors. Has a good crunchy texture too. Thanks Miss Annie. This is good for using left-over chicken which I always seem to have.