Chicken & Apple Crepes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A savory combination of chicken, apples, celery, onion, and gravy all wrapped in crescent rolls. One of my favorite fall meals! (From Mom)
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups turkey broth (may be from bullion cube) or 2 cups chicken broth (may be from bullion cube)
- 2⁄3 cup chopped apple
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and chopped, shredded
- 1 medium stalk celery, chopped (about 1/2 C)
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- Boil or cook the chicken.
- Heat butter or margarine over low heat until melted.
- Blend in flour and salt.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and bubbly, then remove from heat.
- Stir in broth.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Mix chicken, apple, celery, onion, and 3/4 of the thickened broth.
- Place scant 1/2 cup chicken mixture on center of each crepe, then roll up.
- Place crepes seam sides down in ungreased oblong baking dish (13 x 9 x 2'').
- Pour remaining broth over crepes.
- Cook uncovered in 350°F oven until crepes are sightly browned, about 20 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION