Chicken and Tortellini Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 2 (9 ounce) packages refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups chopped cooked seasoned chicken
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Prepare tortellini according to package directions.
- Process olive oil and next 4 ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Toss olive oil mixture with tortellini, chicken, and next 3 ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note